Swimmer Meet Entry Application Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions set out the agreement between you and Swimfee in relation to your use of the Swimfee Meet Entry Management System. These Terms and Conditions as detailed below together with the Swimfee General Terms and Conditions as well the Promoter’s Terms and Conditions form the “Swimmer Meet Entry Application Terms and ConditionsTerms and Conditions of Meet Entry Application” between you and Swimfee.
By entering any or all Meet Events through Swimfee you accept and agree to the following:
- That Swimfee is an authorised reseller of the Meet Promoter’s event tickets and therefore acts in the sole capacity of Agent on the Meet Promoter’s behalf.
- That your Event Entry(ies) as processed on the Swimfee Meet Entry Management System complies with the terms and conditions as set out by the Meet Promoter found on the Swimfee Meet Calendar summary page.
- That the information you have submitted is correct and that any changes requested may not be accommodated and may result in you incurring additional administration charges.
- That the information you have submitted is correct and that by submitting incorrect information to Swimfee may result in your entries being rejected without refund.
- That only entries received before the Meet Closing Date shall be eligible for Medal Consideration and inclusion into the Promoter’s Meet Programme.
- That the Meet Promoter’s decision in finalising the Meet Entries (i.e. accepting and rejecting entries) shall be final and binding.
- That in the event any of your entries are rejected by the Promoter, a refund for those specific Event Fees as received from you by Swimfee excluding any administration fee shall be refunded within 5-7 working days.
- That you indemnify Swimfee from any liability relating the purchase of the Promoter’s Event tickets.
- That you allow Swimfee to pass on your information including details of your Meet Entries to the Meet Promoter and your ranked Swimming Club who in turn shall process your information according to their rules and regulations, and in agreeing to this you indemnify Swimfee from any liability for passing on your information.
- That Swimfee shall not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website to the extent that use of the website is provided free-of-charge,
- for any direct loss;
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
- These limitations of liability apply even if Swimfee has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
- That all Entries shall be processed on a first come first served basis and shall be subject to the aforementioned Terms and Conditions, the Meet Promoter’s Terms and Conditions and Swimfee General Terms and Conditions.
- That you hereby agree to be bound by and enter into a legally binding agreement with Swimfee.
- That Swimfee reserves the right to accept and/or process your Meet Entries.
Last updated: 01 December 2019